Aesthetics and technology in a small space !
Victoria is the family of espresso machines ideal for those who want the best aesthetics and technology in a small space.
In spite of its reduced dimensions it has a 58mm commercial group: the bigger boiler capacity and power enable to brew many consecutive espressos maintaining the right temperature and having always enough steam available for cappuccinos, just like in the bars.
As all the models of the VIP line, Victoria is equipped with the exclusive LCC, Lelit electronic control system.Smart appearance and ease of use are undeniable aspects for this line of regal look.
About the VIP Line
The VIP line is the newest Lelit creation. It’s born to satisfy those espresso lovers who expect the best performances from their machine and desire a masterpiece to be admired also when it’s off.
The elegant surfaces of the brushed stainless steel, the exclusive details and the new LCC make this family of machines the first choice for having the best without compromises.
- Wide cup warmer.
- Back lit, round switches in stainless steel.
- Multidirectional steam/water wand.
- Mug friendly.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Back lit manometer for coffee pressure.
- LCC – New Lelit electronic control system.
- 58mm filterholder with ergonomic handle and exclusive Coffee Slide.
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- 300 ml brass boiler
- 58 mm commercial filterholder with new Lelit ergonomic handle
- Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Stand-by according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- LCD high resolution graphic displa